Tara KMC Booking, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Making a booking
- Bookings are made in advance on Tara KMC Website
- Payments are taken securely via World Pay
- Payment is usually in full and in advance.
- Exceptions are made for certain longer courses where a deposit only is taken to secure the booking with the balance due nearer the course start date
- Any booking made without a valid payment is automatically cancelled by the system.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellation of a booking must be made in writing to email@example.com
- If you cancel by 5pm on the day before the start of the course we will refund all except the non-refundable 25% deposit.
- Once the Course has started, no refunds are given if you cancel all or part of the course or event.
- Exceptions to the above may be made in circumstances such as sickness or bereavement; please apply by e-mail within 7 days of the end of the course or event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any non-refunded fees arising from cancellations are donated to the NKT International Temples Fund.
Updated June 2020