New Year’s Eve Celebration 2022 ~ 31st December
£0.00 – £21.25
New Year’s Eve Celebration 2022
31st Dec – 1st Jan 2023
Green Tara is a female enlightened being, the manifestation of the ultimate wisdom of all the Buddhas, who protects living beings from outer and inner obstacles and guides them to the attainment of all the stages of the path to enlightenment.
By relying on Mother Tara and requesting her help, we recite twenty-one special verses of praise, or homage especially at the time of the new year. These precious words are Buddha’s own speech and are considered to be actual Sutra.
Join us for this very blessed annual event. Everybody welcome.
1 – 8pm
2 – 11pm
3 – 2am
4 – 6am
5 – 11am
6 – 2.30 pm
At 10pm New Year’s Eve our Resident Teacher Gen-la Kelsang Khyenrab will offer a special talk on the real meaning of compassion for the modern world.
Everybody Buddhist or non Buddhist is very welcome.
Residential (31st Dec – 1st Jan Lunchtime Check Out)
There are three accommodation options: single en-suite, single & shared room. A single en-suite is £85 in total. A single is £70. A shared room is £50. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. The remaining 75% balance can be paid on or before arrival.
Included in the residential package are accommodation, meals and education fee. Meals are vegetarian or vegan only, we regret we are unable to cater for any other specific dietary need. Please confirm your meals preference: vegetarian or vegan in the booking notes.
Bookings with accommodation
Registration 31st Dec: 4-6pm